Anniversary sms

1)How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married me Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband), For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair.

Category: Anniversary Sms

2)I am sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know its true, On this special occasion I want to remind you That you are my everything And my love is true, Happy Anniversary.

Category: Anniversary Sms

3)That special day is here again The day we took our vows Youre just as special to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary.

Category: Anniversary Sms

4)Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!

Category: Anniversary Sms

5)The day when I met you
The day when I proposed you
The day when I entered into my life
Has come again in our life
You make my life so bright
My love for you will never be light
I still love you my dear wife.

Category: Anniversary Sms

6)No one else would understand our relationship,
and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do.
Happy Anniversary! 

Category: Anniversary Sms

7)That special day is here again
The day we took our vows
You’re just as special to me today
As you still get me aroused.
Happy Anniversary Lover.
Category: Anniversary Sms

8)Remember the yesterdays
Plan your tomorrows
And celebrate your today
Happy anniversary to a lovely couple
God bless both of you Happy Anniversary.


Category: Anniversary Sms

9)Hoping that the love, u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing u much joy love
and happiness To celebrate again.
Happy Anniversary.

Category: Anniversary Sms

10)As we learn, let us share.
As we take, let us give.
As we weep, let us care.
As we love, let us live.
Best Wishes On ur
Wedding Anniversary.

Category: Anniversary Sms

11)A good wife gives happiness and long-life to her husband. Allow me, dear, for our anniversary to wish you to share this long life with me!

Category: Anniversary Sms

12)Let your love never goes away,
let your life will always be interesting and full of happiness!
Happy Anniversary!

Category: Anniversary Sms

13)(Romantic anniversary sms for him/her)
You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am.
Happy anniversary

Category: Anniversary Sms

14)When I look at you, my dear
It doesn't seem like you've aged
To me you're just as beautiful
As the day we became engaged.
Happy Anniversary..

Category: Anniversary Sms

15)Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy abt each other.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines forever.
Happy Anniversary!

Category: Anniversary Sms

16)The day is here again, I cant remember every moments of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes.. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart. 

Category: Anniversary Sms

17)On ths special day
best wishes go to U
that ths wonderfull luv you share,
lasts your lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my LOVE

Category: Anniversary Sms

18)I'll always remember The day I married you,
Without you my love my beauty I don't know what I'd do
Your loving and thoughtful Just to mention two"
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.
Happy Anniversary

Category: Anniversary Sms

19)How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife/loving Husband,
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair.

Category: Anniversary Sms

20)All the memories have brightened again
The same day has come again
It feels nice to think again
We are spending a nice life till then
Thanks for coming in my life and
For making the day special now and then

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

Category: Anniversary Sms



21)
Its being for a long time that
We are walking holding our hands together
I can still remember the first day
When I got you in my life
Your presence has made the day so special
Which has come again.

Happy Anniversary A special gift

Category: Anniversary Sms

22)The way you love me
The way you come in my life
I wish the journey should never be end
Till I die.
Thanks for making the day special in my life.

Happy Anniversary.


Category: Anniversary Sms

23)Marriage is that relation between
man and women in which
the Independence is Equal
the Dependence mutual and
the Obligation Reciprocal
Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.

Category: Anniversary Sms

24)I'm sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true,On this special occasion I want to remind you That you are my everything And my love is true,Happy Anniversary Lover!

Category: Anniversary Sms

25)That special day is here again The day we took our vows You're just as special to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary Lover

Category: Anniversary Sms

26)Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,As you make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding.

Category: Anniversary Sms

27)We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow
Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for each other,Had no attached strings.Happy Anniversary.
Category: Anniversary Sms

28)Hoping that the love you shared years ago Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing you much joy , love and  happiness To celebrate again.Happy Anniversary.

Category: Anniversary Sms

29)Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delight
Joy beyond reason You've given me, Our love is true This I can see.Happy Anniversary.

Category: Anniversary Sms

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post