Latest Mother's Day sms Bangla & English- Mother Greeting । Mother Quotes

Latest Mother's Day sms Bangla & English

Mother's Day sms English 

Rating  SMS Length  1

You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me, I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you ( Happy Mother”s Day)

Added on  2 Dec '13 Posted by  জাকির হাসান
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

A mother’s work is never done She works from morning until dawn She spreads her love And keeps you warm But only once a year we say Mother we wish you “Happy Mothers Day”

Added on  3 Dec '13 Posted by  Amit
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

Mother is an undying love, A love beyond compare, the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares. Mother you are all of this and more, I love you very much.Happy Mother’s Day.

Added on  4 Dec '13 Posted by  জামিল আশরাফ
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My Mother.
Happy Mother’s Day

Added on  5 Dec '13 Posted by  Amit
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.Happy Mother’s Day Dear Mother.

Added on  6 Dec '13 Posted by  হাসান
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

A mum is a rose whose petals are soft, A mum is a lily whose stem is tall and strong,
A mum is a person who is never wrong,and A mum is a person u should love forever….
so trust her, believe her and never doubt her.Happy Mother’s Day.

Added on  8 Dec '13 Posted by  হাবীব কাশফি
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

When I came home in the rain, BROTHER asked why didn’t u take an umbrella. SISTER advised why didn’t u wait till rain stopped. FATHER angrily warned, only after getting cold, You’ll realize. But MOTHER, while drying my hair, said, Stupid Rain!! Couldn’t it wait, Till my child came home.So Wish your mother a Happy Mother’s Day.

Added on  8 Dec '13 Posted by  রুদ্র মুহাম্মদ শহীদুল্লাহ
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

When your love is rejected by others, & when you hate your Life, Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you more than any 1 else, who care for you in loneliness, & dies when you cry. She is no. 1, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always.Happy Mother’s day

Added on  8 Dec '13 Posted by  রুদ্র মুহাম্মদ শহীদুল্লাহ
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

Mother stands for
M – For the MILLION things she gave me,
O – For shuttles growing OLD,
T – For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H – For her HEART of purest gold,
E – For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R – For she is always RIGHT and always be.
Happy Mother’s Day ‘MOM’.

Added on  9 Dec '13 Posted by  mh raju esc
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

Any woman can be a mother but it takes someone special to be called “Mom”.
Happy Mother’s Day.

Added on  9 Dec '13 Posted by  mh raju esc
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English

Rating  SMS Length  1

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.Happy Mother’s Day to all Mother’s.

Added on  9 Dec '13 Posted by  mh raju esc
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English
Rating  SMS Length  1

Once upon a memory Someone wiped away a tear Held me close and loved me, Thank you, Mother dear.Wish u happy mother’s day………

Added on  9 Dec '13 Posted by  mh raju esc
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita


Mother's Day sms English
Rating  SMS Length  1

The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice… is MOTHER.
Happy Mothers Day!!

Added on  9 Dec '13 Posted by  mh raju esc
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English
Rating  SMS Length  1

Being a great mother is a very hard role, but mother u r the star for this one I know, I love you Mom. Happy Mothers Day...

Added on  9 Dec '13 Posted by  mh raju esc
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

Mother's Day sms English
Rating  SMS Length  1

My Mother, my friend so dear Throughout my life you’re always near A tender smile to guide my way You’re the sunshine to light my day.Happy Mother’s Day.

Added on  9 Dec '13 Posted by  mh raju esc
Categories Valobasar Bangla kobita

There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. Happy Mother’s day to U MOM.
For the best mom who always had a smile for me I know we may be far apart right now
So here’s a great big hug and kiss Happy Mother’s Day.
I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life.
Thank you Mom! And wish you a Very Happy Mother’s Day!
Many hugs Only love never anger Teaching me Helping me Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.
Happy Mother’s day.
Mother is the biggest gift of god to all human being believe it or not she is the real queen she protect her child and not mean love u a lot mom.
Happy Mother’s day.
You’ve seen me laugh You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you, Happy Mother’s Day
Happy Mother’s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying thank you
It means, I love you, You are my mother, my friend Today is your day.
Happy Mother’s Day Dear Mom………….

1 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post