Father's Day SMS | English

Father's Day SMS |  Text Messages

Father's Day SMS |  Text Messages


Rating  | SMS Length  1

F.A.M.I.L.Y
is one of the sweetest word
Anyone can say,
Because
The letters of FAMILY means...
"Father and Mother I Love You.. !!"

Added on  11 Jul '12 | Posted by  Nirav Zaveri
Rating  | SMS Length  2

Father Means

F= Forever With His Family
A= Always There For You No Matter What
T= The Only One Who?S There
H= He?S My Hero Till The End
E= Encouraging In Everything I Do
R= Really The Only One?
No One Can Beat Him He ISThe Best!!!

Added on  16 Jun '10 | Posted by  Sakshi Raut
Categories , Father's Day SMS
Rating  | SMS Length  1

'Dad you are never wrong
The only time you are wrong
is when you think,
I forgot about you.
Love you Dad!
Have a grand Father’s Day!'

Added on  16 Jun '10 | Posted by  Ruchika Desai
Categories Father's Day SMS
Rating  | SMS Length  1

Pay My Regards To Ur Father
Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,
What A Stamina He Has Got..
I Salute Ur Father'

Added on  15 Jun '10 | Posted by  Shrishti Das
Categories Father's Day SMS

Rating  | SMS Length  1

Being a great father is like shaving.

No matter how good you shaved today,

you have to do it again tomorrow.

Added on  13 Jun '10 | Posted by  Shrishti Das
Categories Father's Day SMS
Rating  | SMS Length  1

You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father’s Day

Added on  12 Jun '10 | Posted by  Aman Sahni
Categories Father's Day SMS
Rating  | SMS Length  2

My Daddy Is The Greatest


My daddy is the greatest;
The best dad there ever was.
He always brings me lots of joy;
He’s my very own Santa Claus.


My daddy can do anything;
He’s smart as smart can be.
I love to walk and hold his hand
To show he belongs to me.


I love my daddy!

Added on  12 Jun '10 | Posted by  Abhishek Chaudhri
Categories Father's Day SMS
Rating  | SMS Length  1

Which is the most confusing day in America?

Thinking?

Still thinking?

Fathers day!

Added on  12 Jun '10 | Posted by  Suryanshu Thakur
Categories Father's Day SMS


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post