50+ funny comments for friends photo on facebook Instagram

Your friends deserve hilarious comments on their Instagram photos. It is an excellent way of expressing your love for them and thoughts about the image without being excessively serious about it. Are you wondering what to comment on your best friend's picture? Here is a list of funny comments on friends photo Instagram that will come in handy for you. 

funny-comments-facebook.jpg

Funny comments for best friend pic

You are allowed to be a comedian with your friend's pictures. Be the funniest you can be and let everyone that follows you know how much you mean to each other. Funny comments on friends pic on Instagram cheer people up.


❤️You know the friendship is real when she helps you clean after a night of booze and passing out. 


❤️God knows how many times I have clowned with this one. 


❤️We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up after I finish laughing. 


❤️You and I are more than friends. We're like a tiny gang. 


❤️Good friends don't let you do stupid things alone. 


❤️I'd take a nerf bullet for you. 


❤️You make every other girl-group feel so inferior, and I love you for that. 


❤️My friend still rocks with or without your acknowledgement. 


❤️I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You're my friend; you literally signed up for this.


❤️We've been friends for so long I can't remember which one of us is the bad influence. 


❤️I never think of having coffee when I start the day with you. 


❤️There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. 


❤️I can ugly-laugh all day with this one around, and she won't find it annoying. 


❤️I think we'll be friends forever because we're too lazy to find new friends. 


❤️You had me at 'I hate her too. 


❤️At least this buffoon likes me for who I am. As my friend, just know that I will mind both my business and yours. 


❤️Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house, and then you both just take a nap. 


❤️I am the friend you have to explain to your other friends before they meet me. 


❤️My eyes turn into little heart whenever I see your annoying self. 


❤️Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food. If we’ve spent this long time together, then we’re up to something. 


❤️Talk to me often. My ears are longing to hear your annoying voice. 


❤️Two souls with but a single thought, two friends that are never apart from each other. 


❤️Thanks to your talks, every time I see the stars, I see the difference in them. 


❤️I love my crazy, goofy, sometimes stupid best friend. 


❤️Do we run? Yes. Out of time, patience and money. 


❤️Like my best friend says, there’s no ‘we’ in Fries.


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post